
..which means, I've actually had a modicum of energy to do something other than come home from work and fall in bed.
And we're in FIRST PLACE, baby!!
I love days like this because after not being able to work for a while, I forgot what these days were like. The sun is out. I drove around with my windows down, damaging my hearing and those around me blasting some music I love. Flew down route 3 with no traffic. Didn't think about how David Ortiz can't hit the ball right now. Thought about some subjects both sports and non-sports relate I'd like to blog about:
- iPod confessions
- How my Dad was so influencial in my becoming a huge sports fan
- Life after Larry Izzo
- Favorite moments @ Fenway and sports in general
- Travel blog for my upcoming 2 week cross country trip w/ Dad detailing the times he yelled at me for speeding
- The merits of dating a guy just because he drives a pickup truck
- My on again/off again Youk crush.
- New rules at Fenway Park. For example: if you get up and leave during an inning, you are NOT allowed back to your seat, thus disrupting those who actually CARE to watch the game, until the inning is over. Choose your pee breaks wisely.
- Julio Lugo: good as a YUGO
Did I mention First place in the AL EAST? Ok, I know it's May and it's lame to get too excited now. The Jays were going to fade; we knew they would. I just didn't think it would be this fast. What makes MY day is when I see my friend who is a Yankee fan and remind him they are NOT in first. I know.. I know. It's May. So, he gives me crap about Papi. I say, "it's nice to see Arod doing so well in games when it's completely irrellivent. Yeaaaaa."
I'll use the rest of my "off day" to recoop, get the coffee smell out of my clothes/car/house and later on, enjoy the Sox game. Praying Papi has a good night. Please. For. The. Love. Of. God.

Good to have you back! And I vote for the pick-up truck story.
ReplyDeleteyesh....he is a bit overkill, but he'll get the hang of it!
ReplyDelete